NetBIOS Library
Author Message
 NetBIOS Library

Pete -

Take a look at Netto, the public domain Netware library for Clipper.  You
should be able to find it anywhere you can find the NanForum Toolkit.

-- Clayton --

   Clayton Neff                           SAVID International
   Member of the "Gang of Four" liason group to CA.
   Member of the Technicon Steering Committee 1993-1994
   Mr. Persona non Grata

Sat, 10 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 NetBIOS Library

Quote:

>Does anyone know of a good library that uses NetBIOS to do printer
>re-directions?  I need to be able to specify a path to a printer like:
>\\SERVER\PRINTER
>instead of having to print to a LPT port directly.  I know I could do
>a NET USE from a dos shell, but I don't want to have to do that.

If  you want a commercial package, both NetLib and Novlib can do it.

If you want a PD solution, you can download NanForum library and the
companion library Netto.

You should be able to accomplish with any of these.

You can ftp NanForum and Netto from:

ftp.iag.net /pub/clipper

Sat, 10 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 NetBIOS Library

Quote:

>>Does anyone know of a good library that uses NetBIOS to do printer
>>re-directions?  I need to be able to specify a path to a printer like:
>>\\SERVER\PRINTER
>>instead of having to print to a LPT port directly.  I know I could do
>>a NET USE from a dos shell, but I don't want to have to do that.
>If  you want a commercial package, both NetLib and Novlib can do it.
>If you want a PD solution, you can download NanForum library and the
>companion library Netto.
>You should be able to accomplish with any of these.
>You can ftp NanForum and Netto from:
>ftp.iag.net /pub/clipper

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I'm using WFW3.11 and Win95, NOT
Novell.  It seems that these libraries only support Novell.
Thanks!

Sat, 10 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. NetBIOS ASM Library?

2. Netbios tool