The Xbase Files - Brasil
Author Message
 The Xbase Files - Brasil

Someone knows if there is any problem with it? I try to contact with them to
(just) sign but I had no aswer. If someone know something...

Srgio Gra?a,

Sat, 05 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 The Xbase Files - Brasil
What address did you use?  We're up and running fine.  Did Saulo
contact you?  I sent him your address.

Cheers,
    Al
--
Al Acker, Editor
The Xbase Files Magazine

: Someone knows if there is any problem with it? I try to contact with
them to
: (just) sign but I had no aswer. If someone know something...
:
:
: Srgio Gra?a,

:
:

Sat, 05 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 The Xbase Files - Brasil
I'm using:

and

Quote:
> What address did you use?  We're up and running fine.  Did Saulo
> contact you?  I sent him your address.

> Cheers,
>     Al
> --
> Al Acker, Editor
> The Xbase Files Magazine
> http://www.thexbasefiles.com

> : Someone knows if there is any problem with it? I try to contact with
> them to
> : (just) sign but I had no aswer. If someone know something...
> :
> :
> : Srgio Gra?a,

> :
> :

Sat, 05 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. The Xbase Files Brasil - Part II - To MR Al Acker

2. xbase to clarion with reserved word as xbase variable

3. EXOSPACE x Clipper 5.2d - BRASIL

4. Usuário no Brasil

5. VRML in Brasil

6. ***Brazilian*** Lista de discuss?o vrml-brasil

7. Brasil.pif

8. alevir.exe, brasil.pif, scrsvr.exe

9. Brasil.exe

10. DBMax a new Database Editor for xBase files

11. Clarion Standard 2.003 connecting to Xbase files