Email via Clipper - any functions out there?
Author Message
 Email via Clipper - any functions out there?

Hi,

My application currently allows the user to view/print/fax an Invoice.  The
user has know asked me to email the invoice.

Any ideas how this can be automated with Clipper?

Thanks...
Sergio

Fri, 16 May 2003 13:03:47 GMT

Mailsend  - available from  http://www.radiks.net/jimbo

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

Quote:
> Hi,

> My application currently allows the user to view/print/fax an Invoice.
The
> user has know asked me to email the invoice.

> Any ideas how this can be automated with Clipper?

> Thanks...
> Sergio

Fri, 16 May 2003 14:04:43 GMT
 Email via Clipper - any functions out there?
On Mon, 27 Nov 2000 05:03:47 GMT, "Sergio"

Hi Sergio,
You can also try our SendMail.
Please visit our WebSite : http://www.geocities.com.tw/safetyinfo2000

Quote:
>Hi,

>My application currently allows the user to view/print/fax an Invoice.  The
>user has know asked me to email the invoice.

>Any ideas how this can be automated with Clipper?

>Thanks...
>Sergio

Fri, 16 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Email via Clipper - any functions out there?
Check out www.clipx.net.  Their parent company, Intrasys International, has
a product called emailX that allows Clipper (and other) applications access
to direct email.  This may be your answer.  It can run standalone or on your
web server.

Fri, 16 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Email via Clipper - any functions out there?

Quote:
> Hi,

> My application currently allows the user to view/print/fax an Invoice.
 The
> user has know asked me to email the invoice.

> Any ideas how this can be automated with Clipper?

Try BLAT -
http://pages.infinit.net/che/blat/blat.html

It is freeware (with source code, I think).

Peter

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 16 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clipper Function or Procedure to send and Email

2. Get Smalltalk News Updates Via Email

3. APL95 papers -- THERE IS STILL TIME TO SUBMIT VIA EMAIL

4. Get Smalltalk News Updates Via Email

5. Sending ascii invoice via email

6. Sharing records via email?

7. Send via Email

8. Can somebody help me making all these newsletters some to me via email

9. Sending eMail via MAPI

10. WasRe: PYGMY Forth/ Now: Anyway to get PYGMY14.EXE via Email

11. archie via email ?

12. Query - Verilog news groups via email