translate .obj to .prg
Author Message
 translate .obj to .prg

Hi,
Do you know any software who can generete a clipper source using a .obj
like input?
(in my particular case is a summer87 .obj)
thanks in advance.
Carlos.

Fri, 14 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 translate .obj to .prg
Carlos

http://www.terminal-impact.com - Valkyrie the de-compiler

HTH
--
Steve Quinn
BRUTE Computer Services - Australia

Quote:

>Hi,
>Do you know any software who can generete a clipper source using a .obj
>like input?
>(in my particular case is a summer87 .obj)
>thanks in advance.
>Carlos.

Sat, 15 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Combining C and PRG In One OBJ File

2. dbglue.obj OR CAF.PRG

3. decompile .obj-file into .prg-file

4. How to transform .obj file return to .prg file

5. UN COMPILER CLIPPER ALL VERSION (from EXE Files translate to PRG Files)

6. CLARION is unresolved in file d:\cw55\obj\skifer.obj

7. Unresolved External ds_FILEOPEN in abfile.obj, aberror.obj

8. CLIPMXS1.OBJ & CLIPXMS2.OBJ

9. Clipxms1.obj Clipxms2.obj

10. Blxshftr.obj & Blxshftp.obj

11. Problem with 16 bit OBJ - VOLUME.OBJ (0/1)

12. obj.hash now == obj.hash after?