Clipper 5.2D and sending emails
Author Message
 Clipper 5.2D and sending emails

What is the simplest and easiest method of doing this? Is there some sort of
command to call which does this?

Regards

Phil Jackson

Sat, 28 Aug 2004 09:25:04 GMT
 Clipper 5.2D and sending emails
use blat.exe and run it from clipper. You find it free on the net.

there is also getmail.exe if you need to receive mail.

Quote:
> What is the simplest and easiest method of doing this? Is there some sort
of
> command to call which does this?

> Regards

> Phil Jackson

Sat, 28 Aug 2004 10:58:16 GMT
 Clipper 5.2D and sending emails
Hi Phil

we're using Tobit's David (see www.tobit.com) This program include a
FileScan Service. You can define an directory and Fileextension for mails
(i.e. dir=MyEMail, ext=*.eml)
In Clipper you generate a file like:

cBody := "Hi all, ..."
cFile := "MyEMail\NewMail.eml"
strfile(cTo + crlf + cBody, cFile)

David will scan this directory permanent for new files ans send them.

ciao
Frank

Quote:
> What is the simplest and easiest method of doing this? Is there some sort
of
> command to call which does this?

> Regards

> Phil Jackson

Sat, 28 Aug 2004 17:35:50 GMT
 Clipper 5.2D and sending emails
On Tue, 12 Mar 2002 01:25:04 GMT, "Phil Jackson"

Quote:

>What is the simplest and easiest method of doing this? Is there some sort of
>command to call which does this?

>Regards

>Phil Jackson

Hi Phil,

I can personally vouch for MailSend, from

http://www.radiks.net/~jimbo/share.html#M

Regards,

Ross McKenzie
ValuSoft
Melbourne Australia

Sat, 28 Aug 2004 18:54:14 GMT
 Clipper 5.2D and sending emails
On Tue, 12 Mar 2002 01:25:04 GMT, "Phil Jackson"

Quote:

>What is the simplest and easiest method of doing this? Is there some sort of
>command to call which does this?

>Regards

>Phil Jackson

....and forgot to say...while you are at it, update to 5.2e with the
free patch.

Ross

Sat, 28 Aug 2004 18:55:04 GMT
 Clipper 5.2D and sending emails
Use a product from www.dataenter.co.at called SendMail

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002 01:25:04 GMT, "Phil Jackson"

Quote:

>What is the simplest and easiest method of doing this? Is there some sort of
>command to call which does this?

>Regards

>Phil Jackson

Sun, 29 Aug 2004 07:46:56 GMT

1. How to send email from clipper

2. to send email with clipper

3. Clipper Function or Procedure to send and Email

4. Want to send email from my Clipper program

5. emails sent I didn't send not klez

6. Clipper Summer 87 Clipper lib-4am -could you send

7. Sending email from Dolphin ?

8. Send 1 Milllion Emails an Hour

9. Send 1 Milllion Emails an Hour

10. Sending emails...