Using .DLL with FiveWin
Author Message
 Using .DLL with FiveWin

Here's a curious one: I'm using Clipper 5.2e and FiveWin 1.9.
I've copied one of FiveWin's sample .dll files and edited it
using Borland's Resource Workshop. It seems to work well, but
then I close Workshop and suddendly my app sez: "Can't create
dialog...". Open up Workshop (without even loading the .dll!)
and it works. Hmm... All of the sample Fivewin stuff works; it'
s just my app!

Any suggestions?
Thanks
Richard

Fri, 21 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. CTL3D.DLL, CTL3D32.DLL, CTL3DV2.DLL and Clipper/Fivewin/R&R

2. FiveWin: can't switch from DLL to DLL

3. FiveWin+AXS problem, nwipxspx.dll wanted

4. Fivewin/Clipper/C and DLLs

5. Fivewin and .dll (again)

6. FiveWin and .Dll

7. C4a Making Clarion DLL using outside DLL's

8. Using a Fortran DLL inside another Fortran DLL

9. interface tcl to mingw dll which uses a msvc dll

10. Calling DLLs from TCL using ffidl or dll - please help

11. Anyone Have Experience Using FiveWin?