1015 Error Recovery Failure DBUNLOCK()
Author Message
 1015 Error Recovery Failure DBUNLOCK()

I have several clients all running the same application.  All run fine
except in one place, where two machines are acting up in the exact
same spot of the program.  At first, they would just jump from a
process in the program back to the main menu, which in turn would
corrupt my data in the datatbase.   I first thought this was a problem
with the program, but it is the exact same program under the exact
same environment everywhere.    We are running on Novell 3.12 with
10BaseT  (Addtron Hub and Nic Cards).   Acer Pentium 75 workstations
with Acer Pentium 100 Server  All with plenty of memory.  I have
replaced everything hardware wise except the machines themselves.  The
funny thing is, I went to coax(10Base2) at this place and the same
machines in the same place of the program started having 1015 Error
Recovery Failure DBUNLOCK().  Remember this is all spuratic.

There are 76 PRGs in this program
I am using Clipper 5.2e, NOVLIB, Clipper Tools, Blinker 4.0

All OBJs are under 64K with the exception of 2 (They are 66K and 72K)
Could this possibly be causing the problem?  But then again, why is it
not happening everywhere?

Does anyone have any suggestions?  This is eating my lunch and I am
fed up with it.  Please help before I go crazy?

Don

Thu, 28 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 1015 Error Recovery Failure DBUNLOCK()

Quote:

>Newsgroups: comp.lang.clipper
>Subject: 1015  Error Recovery Failure DBUNLOCK()
>Date: Sun, 11 Aug 1996 22:54:04 GMT

>I have several clients all running the same application.  All run fine
>except in one place, where two machines are acting up in the exact
>same spot of the program.  At first, they would just jump from a
>process in the program back to the main menu, which in turn would
>corrupt my data in the datatbase.   I first thought this was a problem
>with the program, but it is the exact same program under the exact
>same environment everywhere.    We are running on Novell 3.12 with
>10BaseT  (Addtron Hub and Nic Cards).   Acer Pentium 75 workstations
>with Acer Pentium 100 Server  All with plenty of memory.  I have
>replaced everything hardware wise except the machines themselves.  The
>funny thing is, I went to coax(10Base2) at this place and the same
>machines in the same place of the program started having 1015 Error
>Recovery Failure DBUNLOCK().  Remember this is all spuratic.
>There are 76 PRGs in this program
>I am using Clipper 5.2e, NOVLIB, Clipper Tools, Blinker 4.0
>All OBJs are under 64K with the exception of 2 (They are 66K and 72K)
>Could this possibly be causing the problem?  But then again, why is it
>not happening everywhere?
>Does anyone have any suggestions?  This is eating my lunch and I am
>fed up with it.  Please help before I go crazy?
>Don

Don
I had a similiar problem with a stand alone machine. In no other place
including Novell networks did we have a similar problem.
I was of the opinion that the activation stack was becoming corrupted. The
hardware supplier changed the mother board and it has ran for over two years
problem free.

John
John Linville
403 349 4108
http:/www.agt.net/public/orion/orion.htm

All else being equal - a fat person will use
more soap than a thin one.

Sun, 31 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. DBUNLOCK error / error de DBUNLOCK

2. RDD Error DBCMD /1015 ARGUMENT ERROR DBUSEAREA

3. dbcmd/1015 argument error dbcreate

4. DBCMD error 1015

5. DBCMD/1015 error

6. DBCMD/1015 Error ?

7. DBCMD/1015 Argument error: DBUSEAREA

8. DBCMD 1015 Error message

9. ADS/NT/IPX/1015 error

10. Error recovery failure, DBSKIP(0)

11. Error recovery failure

12. Windows NT and Error Recovery Failure