Editing LIB Files to Change Functions Within LIB Files
Author Message
 Editing LIB Files to Change Functions Within LIB Files

I have a Library file (LIB) that contains several functions.  I want to
change how one of these functions work.  I want to know if I can
uncompile this LIB file, modify it, and re-compile it.

Thanks Tom

Wed, 06 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need old lib file - expand.lib

2. calling winapi without lib or source for winapi lib files

3. Statically Linking tcl.lib and tk.lib into a standalone .exe file

4. Dump Entry Points In .LIB files or .DLL Files

5. VMS LIB$ copying file a file in FORTRAN

6. Linking sqldedev.lib, desktopenginedeploy.lib to my app: unsupported recordtype 21

7. S87 - Libraries (NL187.LIB & NLEXT87.LIB)

8. sup3552.lib & classy.lib

9. funcky.lib - overcl.lib

10. Need Clipon.lib and Super35.lib

11. I'm looking for two libraries: mlibca.lib, ct.lib

12. PCFUNC.LIB AND PCKERNEL.LIB