Linux & Clipper
Author Message
 Linux & Clipper

This might be a bit off topic, but does anyone know of any problems when
using Clipper and LINUX (Samba) together, or any pitfalls/things to look
out for?

I am running a Samba share with Clipper and as soon as 2 or more Win9x
clients access the application performance goes down the drain. I'm
sorry, but I don't know which version of Clipper it is, but I would
guess it could be quite old. The same setup worked fine for a Netware
server (also quite old, but since migrating to Linux performance went
for a vacation.)

Any suggestion would be helpful.

Gawie Opperman

--
"Windows is packaged with Solitaire (ooh)!
Linux is distributed with Doom ...

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Linux & Clipper
Take a look at Flagship.

Tue, 02 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Linux & Clipper

Quote:
>Take a look at Flagship.

Are you using FS, and if so, what's your opinion thus far?

Wed, 03 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clipper & Linux

2. Clipper & Linux

3. Clipper and Linux in the Linux Journal

4. reindex in clipper 5.2 & clipper 5.3

5. clipper 5.3 & clipper tools v 3.00

6. Btrieve with Clipper 5.2 & Clipper 5.3

7. Data Corruption in Clipper & Windows 2000

8. Clipper & R&R for Windows

9. Clipper&CGI&Samba server

10. Research on CA-Clipper 5.2, 5.2a, 5.2b & 5.2c for Clipper...Clipper...Clipper

11. Clipper App running on Linux

12. Clipper=>LINUX/Flagship and Funcky libs