Clipper compiler and Linker-HELP
Author Message
 Clipper compiler and Linker-HELP

Hi all,
My name is Chua. I really need some help over here. My old computer
crash and all stuff in HDD is gone. Now I bought a new computer and I
need Clipper 5.0 compiler and Linker and I have no idea where to get it.

Can anyone help me here?
Need it urgently due to one program need to submit by next week.

Thanks.

chua

Tue, 28 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper compiler and Linker-HELP
What about looking in the box that came with Clipper when you bought it?

Quote:
> Hi all,
> My name is Chua. I really need some help over here. My old computer
> crash and all stuff in HDD is gone. Now I bought a new computer and I
> need Clipper 5.0 compiler and Linker and I have no idea where to get it.

> Can anyone help me here?
> Need it urgently due to one program need to submit by next week.

> Thanks.

> chua

Tue, 28 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper compiler and Linker-HELP
Dear Chua,

You could check out Microbina, maybe they should have some unsold copies.

Regards

Benny

Quote:

> Hi all,
> My name is Chua. I really need some help over here. My old computer
> crash and all stuff in HDD is gone. Now I bought a new computer and I
> need Clipper 5.0 compiler and Linker and I have no idea where to get it.

> Can anyone help me here?
> Need it urgently due to one program need to submit by next week.

> Thanks.

> chua

Wed, 29 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper compiler and Linker-HELP
You buy this from http://www.emsps.com/oldtools/ca.htm
Quote:

>Hi all,
>My name is Chua. I really need some help over here. My old computer
>crash and all stuff in HDD is gone. Now I bought a new computer and I
>need Clipper 5.0 compiler and Linker and I have no idea where to get it.

>Can anyone help me here?
>Need it urgently due to one program need to submit by next week.

>Thanks.

>chua

Wed, 29 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper compiler and Linker-HELP
Do you happened to know the history of Clipper computer language? Also
about the its source code? I need this for the school research of my
son.

Thanks in advance.

Pol

Fri, 31 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help needed in a Fortran 77 Program with arrays using the Lahey Compiler and Linker

2. s there a Pkzip Library for clipper 5.01 with rtlink linker

3. Clipper Linker & Win98

4. Linker error with Clipper Tools

5. Linking Clipper app with Borland C 4.5 linker ?

6. Looking for a Linker for Clipper 5.2

7. Clipper '87 Linker delete files!?

8. Lost Compiler and Linker

9. Problems with Compiler and Linker Using Win95 with FAT32

10. NG compiler/linker

11. call by address (was Re: compilers and linkers)

12. call by address (was Re: compilers and linkers)