Problem with Clipperprogram and Novell Client32
Author Message
 Problem with Clipperprogram and Novell Client32

Hello!

We have a problem with a Clipper-program. The index of the database is often
corrupted since we use the client32 from novell. Comes the corruption from
this client ? Can anybody help us ?

Greetings
                 Jan

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem with Clipperprogram and Novell Client32
I have not experienced this problem with the later versions of Client32.
Make sure your using at least v2.2 or better v2.5.  I would look for
users opening the DBF's with Excell or some other product.  That is
where we had these problems.

Quote:
>Hello!

>We have a problem with a Clipper-program. The index of the database is
often
>corrupted since we use the client32 from novell. Comes the corruption
from
>this client ? Can anybody help us ?

>Greetings
>                 Jan

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem with Clipperprogram and Novell Client32
set TRUE COMMIT ON and CACHE WRITES off.
Hope this helps.

Quote:

>Hello!

>We have a problem with a Clipper-program. The index of the database is
often
>corrupted since we use the client32 from novell. Comes the corruption from
>this client ? Can anybody help us ?

>Greetings
>                 Jan

Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Novell Client32 or Microsoft Novell Client

2. CW and Novell Client32 V3.x and later

3. Lock Error 81, Novell Client32

4. Clipper und Novell Client32

5. Printing with novell client32

6. Slow performance combination Client32 Novell and clip5x (ML)

7. Internal Error 92 w/S'87, Novell Client32

8. WIN.95, NOVELL 4.1, CLIENT32 AND PRINTING ERRORS

9. Novell Client32 for Dos/Win3.x and Realia Debugger

10. Problems with data files & Netware Client32

11. CA-Tools 3 vs Novell 4.11 and Novell 3.12

12. Novell 4.1 slower than Novell 3.1 ?