Error DBFNTX/1003 DOS ERROR 55
Author Message
 Error DBFNTX/1003 DOS ERROR 55

Hello
I got an ERROR BDFNTX/1003 OPEN ERROR 55 (never the same NTX files) in
my network when I open one application in my program . If I do RETRY
several times I can access and everything is ok.Sometimes I access
directly with no error and sometimes I cannot.

We have 5 computer in the network and one have no problem with this
error. We have NT on the server and win95 on the station.

Anybody know about this error!
Thanks

Thu, 18 Apr 2002 02:00:00 GMT
 Error DBFNTX/1003 DOS ERROR 55
Hi,

have a look at :
www.cardbox.co.uk/ntserver.htm

LM

Sun, 21 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Error DBFNTX/1003 DOS ERROR 55
Re-linking your app with Blinker 5.1 should eliminate this problem. Scan
this newsgroup from http://www.deja.com and look for "dos error 55", "NT",
"oplocks", "cache". There are several things to do to ensure a more stable
operation under NT.

- Kevin.

()()

Quote:
> Hello
> I got an ERROR BDFNTX/1003 OPEN ERROR 55 (never the same NTX files) in
> my network when I open one application in my program . If I do RETRY
> several times I can access and everything is ok.Sometimes I access
> directly with no error and sometimes I cannot.

> We have 5 computer in the network and one have no problem with this
> error. We have NT on the server and win95 on the station.

> Anybody know about this error!
> Thanks

Mon, 22 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error DBFNTX/1003 and 1001, DOS Error 4 in Win 95

2. Help DBFNTX/1003, Open error ??????.NTX ( Dos Error 4 )

3. DBFNTX/1003 Dos Error 2

4. Error DBFNTX/1003

5. Error DBFNTX/1003

6. R6003, DOS ERROR 55 and Protected Error 8002

7. Dos error 55 with dos connection

8. what is a DOS error code 170 DBFNTX/1001 open error =

9. Solved DOS ERROR 55

10. Dos error 55 solved

11. DOS ERROR 55 (espa?ol)

12. DOS ERROR 55 (En Espa?ol)