Email Copy of Clipper
Author Message
 Email Copy of Clipper

Quote:
>I have been trying to obtain a copy of Clipper 5.2 or later, but have had no
>Luck. CA has sent me around and around, but will not admit to availability
>issue or discontinuing distributing the product. I know this may be incorrect
>for asking/posting, but can anyone email me a copy of Clipper 5.2e or later.
>I would purchase it, but CA has a problem.

I believe I have a new, unopened and unregistered copy of 5.2 CA gave
me a few years ago for speaking at one of their conferences, or beta
testing or something.  Since we already have two licenses and no
longer doing Clipper development, we don't need it.  I'd be happy to
sell it for something reasonable, since it's now being used as a
doorstop.  <g>

I'll be home this weekend.  I need to check to make sure it's 5.2 and
not 5.3 (which I assume you don't want).  If you email me on Sat., I
will check and let you know.

Larry
--

Sat, 02 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Email Copy of Clipper

Quote:
>I have been trying to obtain a copy of Clipper 5.2 or later, but have
had no
>Luck. CA has sent me around and around, but will not admit to

availability

www.zaccatalog.com still has Clipper 5.3 available.

jdm

Sat, 02 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Email Copy of Clipper
You can buy a German version here in Germany
Clipper 5.2+Tools III for bout 30 Marks.

Regards
Norbert

Sun, 03 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Email a copy of a form

2. Clipper & Email

3. How to send email from clipper

4. CLIPPER & EMAIL PROGRAM

5. Clipper 5.2D and sending emails

6. How to update Clipper database from email data?

7. Email via Clipper - any functions out there?

8. EMAIL from CLIPPER APPLICATION

9. email with clipper 5.2

10. email from clipper

11. How to receive comp.lang.clipper by email?

12. Email from Clipper