Directory of File/Directories on CD
Author Message
 Directory of File/Directories on CD

Using Clip5.2e
I am unable to get a directory of Sub-Dir's or Files List from a CD

aSubDirs := DIRECTORY("C:\*.*")- Is no problem
aSubDirs := DIRECTORY("E:\*.*") - Where E: is my CD returns nothing

Any ideas?

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 09:39:05 GMT
 Directory of File/Directories on CD
hi,

Quote:
> aSubDirs := DIRECTORY("C:\*.*")- Is no problem
> aSubDirs := DIRECTORY("E:\*.*") - Where E: is my CD returns nothing

try :

#include "Directry.ch"
aDirectory := DIRECTORY("E:\*.*", "D")
AEVAL( aDirectory, {|aFile| QOUT(aFile[F_NAME])} )

greetings by OHR
Jimmy

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 10:49:30 GMT

1. copy file from one directory to another directory

2. Creating Directories & Sub-Directories from Clarion

3. dosnames - directory DOSify a directory

4. Copying multiple directories to one directory

5. pathname-directory when pathname is a directory

6. Getting at directories with DIRECTORY

7. Newbie: import works ok if in base directory but fails in other directories

8. file management: relinking icons to files in my directory

9. Making file path control only select directory paths not file names

10. Is there a way to hide files/directories and detect file access

11. How to generate single tclIndex file for files in multiple directories

12. Reading program files from the directory.