Screen Design Utility
Author Message
 Screen Design Utility

I am looking for a utitily that will allow me to design a screen like WYSIWYG.
If anyone is familiar with SPF and the way those screens are designed, this is
similar to what i am looking for.

Wed, 31 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Screen Design Utility

Quote:
>I am looking for a utitily that will allow me to design a screen like
WYSIWYG.
>If anyone is familiar with SPF and the way those screens are designed, this
is
>similar to what i am looking for.

--------

If you're looking for character-based screens (DOS), the old U2 should be just
the thing

Thu, 01 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Screen Design Utility

Where can you get one ?

Nizan

:->>I am looking for a utitily that will allow me to design a screen like
:->WYSIWYG.
:->>If anyone is familiar with SPF and the way those screens are designed, this
:->is
:->>similar to what i am looking for.
:->>
:->--------

:->If you're looking for character-based screens (DOS), the old U2 should be just
:->the thing

=======================================

Thu, 01 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. ** Screen Capture Utility **

2. VGA Character Print Screen Utility

3. Conversion Utility For CAI/Realia Screen Panels????

4. I need some utilities that makes screens works at 60x80 or similar, in COBOL

5. Screen grab utility for TCL

6. ANNOUNCE : Screen Printing utility.

7. Screen Design advice/help re: Event Time app.

8. Designing splash Screens CW2001

9. CW 2.X and NT 4.0 screen design problems

10. Tool to design screens

11. Screen Designs?

12. Designing Screens