Clipper rookie using Summer '87, PLink86 and Blinker 1.11
Author Message
 Clipper rookie using Summer '87, PLink86 and Blinker 1.11

[Hi Valenin]

Anyway the best summer '87 linker that I have used is (tlink) very fast
and reliable. You should'nt feel bad about maintaining a s'87 app at
all, there stable (good old dos), the apps run fast and they are
excellent in a network environment, provided you have a good netlock()
or rlock() routine. I actually would like to acquire a copy of clipper
s'87 and a tlink linker, any ideas on the compiler.

regards,

Peter

Mon, 07 Nov 2005 10:01:05 GMT

1. Clipper rookie using Summer '87, PLink86 and Blinker 1.11

2. Clipper rookie using Summer '87, PLink86 and Blinker 1.11

3. Help me Link file for clipper summer 87 @ plink86 or tlink

4. Versions of Summer '87 / Blinker 4.1

5. Help: Anybody using Flipper for Clipper Summer 87?

6. Clipper Summer'87

7. Looking for Books For Clipper Summer '87

8. Clipper Summer'87 cpu load 100%

9. DBU for clipper summer'87

10. Clipper Summer '87 - functions bom() / eom()

11. Clipper Summer '87 & y2k

12. I need Clipper summer '87 Language reference