WEG (NT) & Terminal font
Author Message
 WEG (NT) & Terminal font

Hi,

I am a happy user of Dave Pearson's WEG. I use it on Win NT.

After I changed the screen resolution and selected Large Fonts I
no longer have a suitable size of Terminal font.

How do I obtain more sizes of this font? It is not shown in Fonts
nor in Console on Control Panel.

Please advise.

TIA,

 Eugene

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 10 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. NT Terminal Server & DOS Based Clipper

2. APL Font for wyse 60 terminals

3. APL Font for Wyse 60 Terminals (Part 1 of 1)

4. Terminal Fonts

5. terminal font with isolatin character set

6. Multi-edit, ng's and weg.

7. MS Windows NT Server 4.0, Terminal Server Edition

8. NT Terminal Server and Clipper

9. ANNOUNCEMENT: OTC Terminal for Clipper/Win NT

10. Printing on a NT terminal server through a router on a remote printer

11. Printing and NT Terminal Server

12. Terminal Server for NT