Help please/Data extraction from Lotus for clipper
Author Message
 Help please/Data extraction from Lotus for clipper

Hi,

Is there any driver/Library available for direct data extraction from Lotus
(V 3.4, Wk3 files), which
can imported into a Clipper program database files ?

I would appreciate any comments/suggestions/help.

regards
shawn

Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help please/Data extraction from Lotus for clipper

Quote:

> Hi,

> Is there any driver/Library available for direct data extraction from Lotus
> (V 3.4, Wk3 files), which
> can imported into a Clipper program database files ?

> I would appreciate any comments/suggestions/help.

> regards
> shawn

Hi Shawn,

Why not just save as CSV (Comma separated values) and then import into a
dbf as you need? Alternately, if I remember correctly, Lotus has a save
as dbf command doesn't it?

Regards,

Ross McKenzie
ValuSoft
Melbourne Australia

Sun, 26 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help please/Data extraction from Lotus for clipper

Shawn

There's a product called ClipWks that may do what you want.
        http://www.zaccatalog.com

HTH
--
Steve Quinn
BRUTE Computer Services - Australia

http://www.brutecom.com.au

Quote:
> Hi,

> Is there any driver/Library available for direct data extraction from
Lotus
> (V 3.4, Wk3 files), which
> can imported into a Clipper program database files ?

> I would appreciate any comments/suggestions/help.

> regards
> shawn

Sun, 26 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help please/Data extraction from Lotus for clipper

Thank you for answering my communication. However, I was not able to find
product
you referred to "CLIPWKS" at that site. Does anyone know where else I can
find this product.

regards
shawn

Quote:
> Shawn

> There's a product called ClipWks that may do what you want.
>    http://www.zaccatalog.com

> HTH
> --
> Steve Quinn
> BRUTE Computer Services - Australia

> > Hi,

> > Is there any driver/Library available for direct data extraction from
> Lotus
> > (V 3.4, Wk3 files), which
> > can imported into a Clipper program database files ?

> > I would appreciate any comments/suggestions/help.

> > regards
> > shawn

Thu, 30 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help please/Data extraction from Lotus for clipper

Shawn

HTH
--
Steve Quinn
BRUTE Computer Services - Australia

http://www.brutecom.com.au

Quote:
> Thank you for answering my communication. However, I was not able to find
> product
> you referred to "CLIPWKS" at that site. Does anyone know where else I can
> find this product.

> regards
> shawn

> > Shawn

> > There's a product called ClipWks that may do what you want.
> >       http://www.zaccatalog.com

> > HTH
> > --
> > Steve Quinn
> > BRUTE Computer Services - Australia

> > > Hi,

> > > Is there any driver/Library available for direct data extraction from
> > Lotus
> > > (V 3.4, Wk3 files), which
> > > can imported into a Clipper program database files ?

> > > I would appreciate any comments/suggestions/help.

> > > regards
> > > shawn

Sun, 03 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. tps data extraction or data recovery

2. Data Extraction

3. Extraction of data from Clarion 2.1 for DOS to Access 97

4. data extraction from screen or text file

5. Server-client-development / Data-extraction without databaseaccess

6. File Data Extraction Approach

7. please, please, please, please, help

9. Passing data by means of dde in clarion 4 to lotus 123

10. Clipper and Lotus notes

11. Novel/Lotus/Clipper problem

12. Lotus 123/Novell/Clipper problem