exospace linking error
Author Message
 exospace linking error

how come i am getting the following error during linking stage, this
doesn't look like my program problem, does it?  i had already set all
the environment variables such as these
        set lib=\clip53\lib
        set include=\clip53\include
        set obj=\clip53\obj

RMAKE 1.5  Copyright (c) 1989-1995 Computer Associates International,
Inc.

ExoSpace for CA-Clipper 5.3
Copyright (c) 1993 - 1995 Computer Associates International, Inc.

DOS/16M Copyright (c) Tenberry Software, Inc. 1987 - 1995

EXO1 - General Linking Utility (for CA-Clipper ExoSpace).  V2.11
Copyright (c) Tenberry Software, Inc. 1987 - 1994

Reading object files and library headers.
Processing library directories.
Extracting library objects.
Unresolved externals...
   "SAYD" in module (HALT)
ERROR(#4045):  Total: 1 unresolved symbols.

ERROR(#4056):  Abort error level exceeded.

EXOSPACE error : link failed - .EXE not created (2)

Thu, 22 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 exospace linking error

Quote:

>"SAYD" in module (HALT)

This is not from standard Clipper, so the best bet is that you've got
a modele/library that references something you've forgotten to link
in.

--
Ian 'DrDebug' Day
Author of MrDebug

Thu, 22 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 exospace linking error

I agree with Ian Day.

To be very specific,

EITHER

there is a function called "SayD" in one of your source files that you have
called "HALT.PRG"

OR

its in a third party utility that you have not pointed at all the .LIB and / or
.OBJ files for.

Does this help?
ASR Designs ... surgery for database applications.

http://members.aol.com/ASRDESIGNS/home.HTML

Thu, 22 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VM Error 5307 with Clipper 5.3 + Exospace (linking)

2. How could I know the .EXE link with Exospace or Blinker

3. Can't Link with Exospace with my new PII :-(

4. Faster Link in EXOSPACE ?

5. illegal linking with Exospace

6. problem with Exospace linking under W95

7. Problem to link with Exospace and blinker

8. Linking clipper 5.2e with Exospace

9. Crash Clipper 5.3 program linked with Exospace under Windows 95

10. exospace linking problem?

11. Clipper 5.3 Exospace + DBFCDX error

12. v5.3 exospace 5003 error