Tired of spam!
Author Message
 Tired of spam!

Try Outlook
You can filter by subject, Keywords, ...

Sincerely
Andreas

Quote:
> Never use your main e-mail when you surf the newsgroups: You might get spammed.
> I receive at least 10 unsollicited e-mails a day! Do you?

> To address this issue, You might want to check this out:

> http://www.*-*-*.com/

> Sincerely,

> James

> P.S. If you know about a software that could help me filter my e-mail (by keywords, subject, etc.)
> could you please let me know?

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Tired of spam!
Quote:
> P.S. If you know about a software that could help me filter my e-mail (by keywords, subject, etc.)
> could you please let me know?

I use Virtual Acces since Years. It is a very good Offline reader for newsgroup and
CIS Forums.

Have a look at the following link:
https://www.swreg.org/soft_shop/18/shopscr8.shtml

Regards

Otto
Bern, Switzerland

[Using Clipper 5.2e, Blinker 5.1]
[Using Virtual Access 5.00 build 296]

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. A Brief History of SPAM, and Spam

2. Art and all that Jazz: the tired hat rarely nibbles Priscilla, it calls Mohammed instead

3. tired of hearing that the next century

4. I'm tired

5. US-MA: VSE/VA - Tired of being managed?

6. Tired of the old look?

7. Art and all that Jazz: many tyrants will be tired urban jugs

8. Computer clock gets tired ?

9. Are you tired of Clipping :(

10. Tired of Marty Connor

11. I'm tired

12. plenty of bad tired twig solves envelopes between Jon's sour shopkeeper