fonts
Author Message
 fonts

Is it possible to export the report to the text file with Courier New, 8
instead of the Courier New, 10 by default?

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 fonts
Wandy

I think you'll have to change the default font in the printer from 10cpi to
8cpi, or change the number of columns your viewing it at on screen (see mode
in the docs).

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

Quote:
> Is it possible to export the report to the text file with Courier New, 8
> instead of the Courier New, 10 by default?

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Workspace font is neglecting dolphin font option

2. Fonts and Font Menu

3. Problem with Small Fonts Big Fonts

4. Font Editor for Oberon fonts

5. ROM font question... 8x8 font

6. RFC: Accessing special font characters in 8-bit fonts

7. Deperately seeking Tk font expertise (was Re: TIP #64: Improvements to Windows Font Handling)

8. Tk system fonts don't match actual system fonts

9. font size taken wrong from X font

10. Default font for wish and/or Font tool availability

11. tk: substitute default font if font request fails?

12. Change every object's font and font size in code?