NANFOR.LIB/NETTO.LIB and Clipper 5.3
Author Message
 NANFOR.LIB/NETTO.LIB and Clipper 5.3

Our company has been developing projects in Clipper using NETTO and
NANFOR libraries that we downloaded from Compuserve's Clipper Forum.
We have upgraded our Clipper to 5.3 a while back, but really have not
used it because of questions regarding the compatibility of these
libraries and the 5,3 version. What do we need to do to make these 5.3
compatible. I know we need to recompile the Clipper source with 5.3
but what about the ASM and C code routines? Any help will be
appreciated.

Thanks,

_____________________________
Name:      David Alge

_____________________________

Mon, 15 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Nanfor.LIB for Clipper 5.3

2. Clipper 5.3 and Nanfor.lib, unresolved external clipper520

3. CLipper 5.3 DIRMAKE() missing in extended lib??

4. ESCAPE 4.0 LIB & CLIPPER 5.3

5. clipper 5.3 & light lib graphics

6. GPF with Clipper 5.3 CLD.LIB

7. Clipper 5.3, Blinker & CLD.LIB

8. CA Tools and Clipper 5.3: CTUS.lib

9. Need NanFor / FT_Int86 / Netto for Clipper 5.3x

10. NETTO.LIB vs. NT workstations

11. NETTO.LIB

12. NANFOR.LIB link question - How?