Open VFP 5.0 files using Clipper
Author Message
 Open VFP 5.0 files using Clipper

Can I open Visual Foxpro 5.0 files using Clipper?

Anybody has an idea?

Thank You!

_______________________________________
Victor E. Espinoza
Miami, FL  U.S.A.

_______________________________________

Mon, 04 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Open VFP 5.0 files using Clipper
No, you can't. Nevertheles you can open Foxpro 2.X tables.
Quote:

>Can I open Visual Foxpro 5.0 files using Clipper?

>Anybody has an idea?

>Thank You!

>_______________________________________
>Victor E. Espinoza
>Miami, FL  U.S.A.

>_______________________________________

Mon, 04 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Read VFP data files into Clipper data files

2. Clipper 5.2e And Delphi 5.0 using .DBT memo files

3. VFP 5.0 DBF & CDX

4. San Diego, CA (USA) opening for a Clipper Programmer 5.0 - 5.3

5. I need help to open Microsoft Cobol files, from Vbasic 5.0

6. WTB: Used Clipper 5.0, 5.2

7. From Clipper to: Access OR VFP ?

8. error 37 File not open using a variable file name

9. Help please - missing files Clipper v 5.0

10. How to ZIP Files from clipper 5.0???

11. Using Data Files in MS Fortran 5.0

12. Accessing VFP files