Read Access Data and convert it to ascii
Author Message
 Read Access Data and convert it to ascii

Does anybody know a way to use Clipper program read MS Access format data
file and convert it to ASCII file

Sat, 01 Feb 2003 10:55:23 GMT
 Read Access Data and convert it to ascii
Robert

Much easier to use Access to export the data.

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

Quote:
> Does anybody know a way to use Clipper program read MS Access format data
> file and convert it to ASCII file

Sat, 01 Feb 2003 12:38:18 GMT

1. convert non-gridded ASCII data to netcdf data

2. Converting RS232 ASCII data string to numbers

3. Convert MainFrame Data [ EBCDIC ] To Ascii

4. Help converting COBOL data to ASCII text.

5. Converting Cobol DATA to ASCII

6. Newbie - converting binary data to ASCII text ?

7. Fastest Access to Read ASCII File

8. Need help on Direct Access of an ASCII data file by Fortran

9. How to read data from the ascii file?

10. Reading binary data -> ascii

11. Reading ASCII data file with DVF NAMELIST

12. Reading data from ASCII file like .INI