Novell supervisor
Author Message
 Novell supervisor

I believe intruder lockout will not survive downing the server.

HTH,

  Eugene

* Sent from RemarQ http://www.*-*-*.com/ The Internet's Discussion Network *

Tue, 12 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Novell supervisor
Hi,

a question that has nothing to do with clipper
but i place it here because i vist this newsgroup
almost every day.

I am in search of a utility that permits me to login
as a supervisor on a novell 3.12 server where
intruder detection is activated.
My clients programmer / supplier is disappeared
and no one know the password.  So after a few
tests they locked all users, even the supervisor,
because intruder alert was activated.

They called us to take over the support and to update
there server to a y2k compatible version.

Thanks.

Wed, 13 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Novell supervisor
do a search on Yahoo for: +Novell +debug +supervisor +password
at least one of the first 10 links would tell you how to do it.

 Chen.

Wed, 13 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Novell supervisor
This page has all sorts of interesting ways to break into a Netware 3.12
server.

    http://www.attrition.org/~modify/texts/netware/nwhack1.html

Quote:

> Hi,

> a question that has nothing to do with clipper
> but i place it here because i vist this newsgroup
> almost every day.

> I am in search of a utility that permits me to login
> as a supervisor on a novell 3.12 server where
> intruder detection is activated.
> My clients programmer / supplier is disappeared
> and no one know the password.  So after a few
> tests they locked all users, even the supervisor,
> because intruder alert was activated.

> They called us to take over the support and to update
> there server to a y2k compatible version.

> Thanks.

Fri, 15 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Novell Client32 or Microsoft Novell Client

2. CA-Tools 3 vs Novell 4.11 and Novell 3.12

3. Novell 4.1 slower than Novell 3.1 ?

4. Supervisor calls

5. Supervisor calls

6. How do i exit from supervisor mode?

7. supervisor mode...

8. Do I Really Need A Supervisor?

9. NE - Omaha - Software Development Supervisor/Manager COBOL MVS SDM

10. afternoon shift supervisor

11. Backline Techsupport Supervisor wanted, ParcPlace Systems

12. Printing from APL.SE and NOVELL