indexng and data corruption with clipper s'87 under windows 95
Author Message
 indexng and data corruption with clipper s'87 under windows 95

Has anyone had a problem with Clipper S87, in which its packing and
reindexing function causes data corruption under Windows 95, but not in
Windows 3.1.  If so, are there any freely downloadable fixes available,
and if so, where?.  Please e-amil me with any answers.  Thank you.

Tue, 08 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 indexng and data corruption with clipper s'87 under windows 95

Quote:

> Has anyone had a problem with Clipper S87, in which its packing and
> reindexing function causes data corruption under Windows 95, but not in
> Windows 3.1.  If so, are there any freely downloadable fixes available,
> and if so, where?.  Please e-amil me with any answers.  Thank you.gut feeling - not clipper.

File handles, rights, swap files is the area to look into.
Try a simple process & compare results...
(pack is a copy function, as is re-index)
What happens when run as dos (with/without share loaded) ?
--
Richard Webb - Ottawa, CA. - Tel: (613) 728-9624

Wed, 16 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clipper '87 and printing under W'95

2. internal error 92, clipper 87 and windows 95

3. Wanted: Freelancer To Convert Clipper 87 to Windows 95

4. Clipper 87 Windows 95 Blinker

5. Clipper Summer 87 & Windows 95/NT

6. Summer '87 on Windows 95 / Novell v3.12

7. Win '95/Summer '87

8. Ada '87 and '95 standards.

9. Clipper '87 index problem under Windows/Novell

10. Clipper '87 and windows Clipboard ???

11. Clipper '87 Under Windows

12. W'95, printing, Summer 87