Advantage Database with Windows 95
Author Message
 Advantage Database with Windows 95

Hi,

I'm using clipper 5.2e, blinker 4.1 (dual mode) and Advantage database 4.4
on Novell 4.11 server

When I open DBF files with ADS on some windows 95 stations (not all) I have
error 6313 and 6303
I don't understand why I have this matter on a little number of stations,
and not all (they are on the same network)

Somebody can help me (for ADS and for my poor english)

Thank's

Didier

Sun, 17 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Advantage Database with Windows 95

On Wed, 1 Apr 1998 14:34:06 +0200, "Didier"

Quote:

>Hi,

>I'm using clipper 5.2e, blinker 4.1 (dual mode) and Advantage database 4.4
>on Novell 4.11 server

>When I open DBF files with ADS on some windows 95 stations (not all) I have
>error 6313 and 6303
>I don't understand why I have this matter on a little number of stations,
>and not all (they are on the same network)

>Somebody can help me (for ADS and for my poor english)

>Thank's

>Didier

Didier,

have you installed "disable turbo fat" patch on your server ? Without
this patch Advantage running with corruption errors from time to time.

HTH,

Marek Powichrowski

Mon, 18 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Advantage Database with Windows 95

Quote:

> Hi,

> I'm using clipper 5.2e, blinker 4.1 (dual mode) and Advantage database 4.4
> on Novell 4.11 server

> When I open DBF files with ADS on some windows 95 stations (not all) I have
> error 6313 and 6303
> I don't understand why I have this matter on a little number of stations,
> and not all (they are on the same network)

> Somebody can help me (for ADS and for my poor english)

> Thank's

> Didier

How many servers running ADS are you connected to (by opening a file on
those servers).  It appears you can only get this error if you are
trying to open tables on more that 8 different file servers that are
running ADS.  Is that the case?

Brad

--
* Brad Schmidt                Extended Systems Inc.            *

* ph: (208) 322-7575 x6129    Boise, ID  83713                 *
* fax: (208) 327-5006         http://www.advantagedatabase.com *

Mon, 18 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: Helga - ODBC,CGI,Tcl,Windows NT,Windows 95,MS Windows

2. Object Studio 5.0 for Windows 95 announced with Microsoft Launch 95

3. Win '95 DDE calls in ObjectREXX for Windows 95/NT

4. Ada 83 or 95 Compiler for Windows 95 or NT

5. ADA 95 Compiler Windows 95/QNX

6. Help - Developing Windows 95 apps with ADA 95

7. ada 95 for windows 95

8. ADA'95 Compilers for Windows 95 and MS-DOS

9. Windows 3.1 to Windows '95

10. Need help with ISE Personal Eiffel for Windows in Windows 95

11. What's difference between Windows 3.1 dans Windows 95

12. Moscow ML 1.42 for Windows NT and Windows'95