free-lance programmers needed
Author Message
 free-lance programmers needed

I represent a small company that produces software for libraries.
We will have several Clipper projects needing free-lance programmers
throughout this year.  We're based in North Carolina, but I'm less
interested in being close geographically than I am in finding the
right person (someone who communicates well with non-programmers,
has a strong Clipper background, works well independently, and has
the time and interest to contribute to unique and challenging projects).

I travel frequently throughout the eastern U.S.  I'd like to develop
a working relationship in which occasional meetings, supplemented
by frequent e-mail and phone correspondence, could produce good
results.

If you're interested, please send information about yourself and
your programming experience (Clipper and any other).

                                    Patrick Brumbaugh

                     Interlibrary Software and Services, Inc.
                                       P.O. Box 12237
                Research Triangle Park, North Carolina  27709
                                      1-800-572-4252

Sun, 23 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Freelance programmer needed for Clarion for DOS

2. Paying free-lance pro

3. Programmer needed - high pay - free trip to Hong Kong

4. Need Freelance Programmer

5. Need a free lancer python programmer - to do bots

6. Ok, I did it, Lance

7. Message to Lance Collins.

8. AMD Lance Chip Verilog

9. Looking for a verilog model of Am7990 (LANCE).

10. Programming LANCE and TCP/IP in ada

11. Free Programmers Banner Exchange

12. Free Programmers Banner Exchange