Maddening, Vexing problem
Author Message
 Maddening, Vexing problem

Hello everyone, Pls help with the following :
I compiled & linked in a DOS-in-Win95 box and the EXE ran without any
problems. I compiled & linked in a DOS-in-Win98 box and the EXE can't load,
getting a GPF 35 error. Can anyone suggest, advise on the problem &
solution. The exospace batvh, link files are the same, FILES-71 in both
PC's, the SET environment variables are the same. Also, the EXE compiled on
Windows 98 gives the same error when I try to run it in Win 95.
Regards
Dave
--

Thu, 31 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Vexing picture problem

2. Vexing problems arising from mixing F9x and F77 code

3. Positioning of bands is maddening

4. The maddening output of Arrays

5. A basic, vexing question about lunits and file descriptors

6. Problems, problems, problems

7. Eiffel Problems, Problems, Problems

8. Finn Idiom problems and Re: {rho} problem

9. Combinatorial Problem [ & a new Combinatorial Problem ]

10. Database problem/Memory problem??

11. CW 2003 - Focus problem & a select problem

12. 32bit problem - one problem solved & another found