Comix or Six Driver ?
Author Message
 Comix or Six Driver ?

Which the best Comix with Clipmore 3.0 or Six Driver 3 ?

Thanks

Julian

Fri, 18 Apr 2003 01:09:48 GMT
 Comix or Six Driver ?
Julian

I've used both and have no problems with either.
SIXDRIVER has a few more features but I wouldn't say that makes it 'better'.

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

Quote:
> Which the best Comix with Clipmore 3.0 or Six Driver 3 ?

> Thanks

> Julian

Fri, 18 Apr 2003 06:50:05 GMT

1. SIx Driver or Comix and ClipMore?

2. Info on Six Driver and Comix?

3. ODBC driver for Successware Six Driver

4. Six RDD 3.02 o COMIX RDD 3.09

5. comix rdd or six rdd for Flagship

6. COMIX, SIX, FOXPRO problems

7. Comix -or- Six RDD??

8. Ca Tools and Six Driver

9. Comix drivers v 3.0 & Clipper DeBugger

10. SIx Driver RDD

11. wanted: DOS Clipper 5.2 SIX-RDD-driver (or serial)

12. Mouving from Comix drivers.