Export to Word or Excel 97
Author Message
 Export to Word or Excel 97

Are there any progs that can do on the fly exports to either Word or
Excel, or at least some other conversion prog  without having to use
Word or Excel?
Thanks
rb

Fri, 22 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Export to Word or Excel 97
You might try exporting to rich text format. If your formatting is
simple, you might be able to figure out how to do it fairly easily.
Also, I think John Kaster had a library to do RTF, so you might see if
that is still available.

Quote:
> Are there any progs that can do on the fly exports to either Word or
> Excel, or at least some other conversion prog  without having to use
> Word or Excel?
> Thanks
> rb

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Mon, 04 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. BLT: exporting graphics to Word 97 ???

2. Word 97 and word 2000 - calling from clarion - HELP

3. Class(y) 2.4b, with documentation for MS-Word 97, MS-Word 6.0 and WordPerfect 7.0

4. Accessing Excel 97

5. Clarion and Excel 97

6. Excel 97 file format ?

7. How uses DDE in C5 PE with Microsoft Office 97 Excel

8. Excel 2000/97 multiple sheets

9. Fujitsu v4.2 and Excel 97

10. Closing Excel 97 with Python

11. Python accessing Excel 97 via com