HELP HOW CAN I PRINT TO DIFERENTS LPT′S INSIDE PROGRAM
Author Message
 HELP HOW CAN I PRINT TO DIFERENTS LPT′S INSIDE PROGRAM

I dont know how print to port lpt1 and then to lpt2

i need print to two different printers

How can i do it?

Regards

Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP HOW CAN I PRINT TO DIFERENTS LPT′S INSIDE PROGRAM
SET PRINTER TO LPT1

< go print some stuff >

SET PRINTER TO LPT2

< go print some more stuff >

SET PRINTER TO  // resets to the default LPT1

HTH . . . ed

Quote:

> I dont know how print to port lpt1 and then to lpt2

> i need print to two different printers

> How can i do it?

> Regards

> Thanks

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Print to LPT (POS) ...

2. Send Print Job straight to LPT port

3. Printing directly to the LPT port

4. Printing to the LPT port under win ME

5. LPT.DLL - Prints directly to Printer Port in CW

6. FREE - LPT.DLL - Printing Directly to Printer Port from CW

7. Printing directly to LPT port on Windows ME not working

8. LPT Printing NT4

9. Printing to a redirected LPT port

10. Printing to LPT port or COM port

11. Printing to LPT > 3 under NT

12. Help: Is Multitask useful inside a disassembler program ?