I have lost the sources of a Clipper Summer 87 program
Author Message
 I have lost the sources of a Clipper Summer 87 program

I have lost the sources of a Clipper summer 87 program.
I am look for a "sourcer".
Thanks to help me.

Wed, 10 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 I have lost the sources of a Clipper Summer 87 program

Regards,

Richard Visscher

Quote:
> I have lost the sources of a Clipper summer 87 program.
> I am look for a "sourcer".
> Thanks to help me.

Wed, 10 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 I have lost the sources of a Clipper Summer 87 program
Just in case this is due to a Y2K problem, please check out
http://www.y2kfox.com/y2kclip.pdf.

It details our Y2KCLIP patching service which makes your application
Y2K ready without the need for source code.

Neil

On Sat, 23 Oct 1999 19:48:59 +0200, "Eric MAMAN"

Quote:

>I have lost the sources of a Clipper summer 87 program.
>I am look for a "sourcer".
>Thanks to help me.

Thu, 11 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 I have lost the sources of a Clipper Summer 87 program

Quote:

> Just in case this is due to a Y2K problem, please check out
> http://www.y2kfox.com/y2kclip.pdf.

Congratulations Neil, that's the most tenuous reason for a plug yet. ;-)

--
Take a look in Hagbard's World: |   w3ng - The WWW Norton Guide reader.
http://www.acemake.com/hagbard/ |     eg - Norton Guide reader for Linux.

Thu, 11 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. source code for clipper compiler summer 87

2. seeking clipper summer-87 disks and perhaps a more recent version of clipper

3. summer 87 an lost clusters

4. Clipper Summer 87 Clipper lib-4am -could you send

5. dbu source from Summer 87 - needed

6. Super.lib Summer 87 Source

7. Source Level Debugging for Summer '87

8. Clipper Summer'87

9. Clipper (Summer 87) Work Files

10. Help me Link file for clipper summer 87 @ plink86 or tlink

11. Looking for Books For Clipper Summer '87

12. Clipper summer 87