Clip 4 Win help
Author Message
 Clip 4 Win help

Quote:

> I just downloaded the evaluation version of Clip-4-Win and I've got a
> problem.  My current version of Clipper is 5.2 not 5.2d or e.  Where can
> I get these updates?  I have the original box and disks for clipper.  Do
> I contact CA for the update?  Thanks.

Yup
www.cai.com

--
Sean Webb,Spyder Computing
Security , Risk Management , Fire & Rescue Database Systems

Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clip 4 Win help

2. clip-4-win - help

3. your experience porting Clipper code to FoxPro for Win and/or Clip-4-Win

4. Error using MS link 6.00 with clipper 5.3 and Clip-4-Win

5. Urgent !!!!!! Clip 5.2e under win Nt 4.0

6. Clip-4-Win Version 4.0

7. Function Pointer with CLip-4-Win

8. Clip-4-Win and Clipper

9. Clip 4 Win (demo) cause error in Win87em.dll (wme)

10. New Clip-4-Win Project - Contractors Wanted

11. clip-4-win or fivewin

12. New Version Of Clip-4-Win