We need Programmers fluent in Clipper and DOS.
Author Message
 We need Programmers fluent in Clipper and DOS.

We need Programmers fluent in Clipper and DOS.  C is a plus
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Duration: 9 months
Rate: Market

Please let me know if it is ok to post to this board.

Sincerely,
Salvatore Pizzuti
Professional Access LTD
National Recruiting Support Center (NRSC)

818-889-4333

Fri, 24 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need CLIPPER 5.x (DOS) programmer for maintaining Clipper programs

2. Programmer Needed To Convert Clipper DOS to WIN

3. Seeking programmers fluent in Lisp and C++

4. Clipper programmer needs help - Have outgrown Clipper 5x variable length

5. Engineer Fluent In Tcl Needed for Media Company In San Francisco

6. CLIPPER 5.2 DOS PROGRAMMER IN HUNTSVILLE ALABAMA

7. C2 for DOS programmer needed from Australia

8. Help needed from an Australian-based Clarion 2 for DOS programmer

9. Programmer Needed - DOS Clarion

10. Freelance programmer needed for Clarion for DOS

11. US-CA-LA PROGRAMMER NEEDED WANG COBOL or IBM COBOL AND DOS/VSE

12. Part-time Clipper Programmer Needed