Need RTLink for Clipper 5.2d
Author Message
 Need RTLink for Clipper 5.2d

Been using Blinker for so long that I cant remember where I put the original
clipper linker. Anyone have it? would appreciate a copy.  I have one app
that must be relinked without blinker. Too complicated to explain why.

Thanks
Cliff

Fri, 10 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Need RTLink for Clipper 5.2d
Cliff,

AFAIK, RTLINK.EXE & support files s/b located in the:
\CLIPPER\BIN subdirectory.  (It was supplied w/ Clipper 5.2)

HTH,
Bob

Quote:
> Been using Blinker for so long that I cant remember where I put the
original
> clipper linker. Anyone have it? would appreciate a copy.  I have one
app
> that must be relinked without blinker. Too complicated to explain why.

> Thanks
> Cliff

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 10 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Clipper 5.2d patch

2. s there a Pkzip Library for clipper 5.01 with rtlink linker

3. Clipper 5.2: RTLink/RMake Question

4. RTLINK for CLIPPER 5.3 !

5. Clipper 5.2e (RTlink) and Bar Codes

6. Clipper ver 5.1 Rtlink question

7. Capture Output from Clipper/Rtlink

8. DOS 2 RTLINK HELP NEEDED

9. Recompile Clipper 5.2d+CATools with Clip53

10. Clipper 5.2D and sending emails

11. Capturing Screen Changes in Clipper 5.2d Application

12. Differences between Clipper 5.2d and 5.2e???