US Clipper vs. International Clipper
Author Message
 US Clipper vs. International Clipper

What are the major differences between the US and International
versions of Clipper 5.2d?  Thanks.

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 US Clipper vs. International Clipper

Quote:

> What are the major differences between the US and International
> versions of Clipper 5.2d?  Thanks.

Hi!
First, I will recommend to patch to 5.2e.
Second. I never used international versions of Clipper,
but 4 years ago my friends used Russian version of
Clipper 5.01.They told me that Russian version has different
collating sequence and they had problems with DBSeek() on character
fields
when using both U.S. and international version on the same index.
Not sure, but maybe it is true and for 5.2d/e.
--
Regards, Vladimir (kzm11 at geocities dot com)
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7762/index.html

Tue, 01 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. clipper 5.2e -vs- clipper 5.3

2. Clipper SUMMER vs. Clipper WINTER

3. Clipper 5.2e vs. Clipper 5.3

4. Address US vs International Problems

5. New Clipper...Clipper...Clipper Search Engine

6. Clipper...Clipper...Clipper - Search Engine

7. Clipper...Clipper...Clipper

8. Clipper...Clipper...Clipper

9. What's new at Clipper...Clipper...Clipper

10. Clipper...Clipper...Clipper - 5.3b Patch

11. Clipper...Clipper..Clipper

12. Research on CA-Clipper 5.2, 5.2a, 5.2b & 5.2c for Clipper...Clipper...Clipper