RDD Error DBCMD /1015 ARGUMENT ERROR DBUSEAREA
Author Message
 RDD Error DBCMD /1015 ARGUMENT ERROR DBUSEAREA

I have to use FoxPro CDX files in my app.

I have linked DBFCDX.LIB with my application and tried to open a file with
USE myfile NEW VIA +ACI-DBFCDX+ACI-.
The thing bombs with the abovementioned error.

Have also tried various other approaches with DBUSEAREA and
RDDSETDEFAULT(+ACI-DBFCDX+ACI-), all with the same result.

Also Exospace reports Unresolved externals +ACIAXw-DBFCDX+ACI- IN MODULE (MAKE0100)
ERROR(+ACM-4055)

What am I missing ?

Thank+ALQ-s for your help and

Regards

Peter

Wed, 24 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 RDD Error DBCMD /1015 ARGUMENT ERROR DBUSEAREA
I assume you are using 5.3+
Did you link _DBFCDX.LIB ? ( Note the underscore ) ?

On Sat, 8 Aug 1998 17:51:25 +0200, "Peter Pirker"

Quote:

--
Andi Jahja <see headers for my e-address>

Thu, 25 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. DBCMD/1015 Argument error: DBUSEAREA

2. dbcmd/1015 argument error dbcreate

3. DBCMD error 1015

4. DBCMD/1015 error

5. DBCMD/1015 Error ?

6. DBCMD 1015 Error message

7. clipper 5.01 -> 5.3 : Argument error: DBUSEAREA

8. ADS/NT/IPX/1015 error

9. 1015 Error Recovery Failure DBUNLOCK()

10. DBUSEAREA() Internal Error

11. Errors with dbUseArea(), dbCreate(), fOpen(), etc.

12. dbusearea() Internal Error 1010