IsPrinter() in Windows
Author Message
 IsPrinter() in Windows

Whenever I use IsPrinter() function in W98 or more current, I'm always getting
a .T. response regardless of if the printer off. How can I get around this
condition?

Please reply by email
Brian

Thu, 05 Aug 2004 20:39:24 GMT
 IsPrinter() in Windows
Hi,

Is this printer connected to LPT or COM port??? If it is concerning COM
port see also my post

ERROR TERM/0 Print error (COM1) dd. Febr. 17 2002

Wim

Fri, 06 Aug 2004 00:13:44 GMT
 IsPrinter() in Windows
Do not spool DOS Jobs.

Quote:
> Hi,

> Is this printer connected to LPT or COM port??? If it is concerning COM
> port see also my post

> ERROR TERM/0 Print error (COM1) dd. Febr. 17 2002

> Wim

> --

Fri, 06 Aug 2004 00:42:37 GMT
 IsPrinter() in Windows
I send all reports to temporary files and then type them out.

This speeds up printing and gets around the isprinter problem of
checking ever time .

Sat, 11 Sep 2004 06:15:20 GMT

1. IsPrinter on a Windows 95 NetWare ?

2. Isprinter() with a serial printer

3. ISPRINTER() in 2000/xp

4. IsPrinter()

5. alternative for isprinter()

6. S'87 - isprinter() function

7. ISPRINTER Doen't Check for Disconnected Printer

8. what about ISPRINTER()

9. isprinter() for lpt2 & lpt3

10. Isprinter() function

11. ISPRINTER FUNCTIOIN