URGENT HELP NEEDED : PROCESSOR OCCUPATION IN WINDOWS NT
Author Message
 URGENT HELP NEEDED : PROCESSOR OCCUPATION IN WINDOWS NT

URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT

Hello,

I developed an application, running in extended memory.

I use Clipper 5.3b, together with Blinker 5.1.

When the application is installed on Windows NT, I noticed that the
processor is always occupied for 100 % which slows down all the other
applications.

What do I need to do to prevent that the processor is occupied for 100 %
when running a DOS-Clipper application ?

Thank you very much in advance for any help.

Michel Driessen
Genk (Belgium)

Wed, 19 Feb 2003 03:03:03 GMT
 URGENT HELP NEEDED : PROCESSOR OCCUPATION IN WINDOWS NT
Posting your subject line in CAPS is considered shouting. You'll get
more answers if you use proper capitalization.

On Fri, 01 Sep 2000 19:03:03 GMT, "DRIESSEN Michel"

Quote:

>URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT

>Hello,

>I developed an application, running in extended memory.

>I use Clipper 5.3b, together with Blinker 5.1.

>When the application is installed on Windows NT, I noticed that the
>processor is always occupied for 100 % which slows down all the other
>applications.

>What do I need to do to prevent that the processor is occupied for 100 %
>when running a DOS-Clipper application ?

>Thank you very much in advance for any help.

>Michel Driessen
>Genk (Belgium)

Wed, 19 Feb 2003 04:50:16 GMT
 URGENT HELP NEEDED : PROCESSOR OCCUPATION IN WINDOWS NT
Hi,
I haven't actually used it myself (yet), but I've seen mention of a lib with
this function
on Phil Barnetts Oasis site.... OSLib I think it's called.
Quote:

> URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT

> Hello,

> I developed an application, running in extended memory.

> I use Clipper 5.3b, together with Blinker 5.1.

> When the application is installed on Windows NT, I noticed that the
> processor is always occupied for 100 % which slows down all the other
> applications.

> What do I need to do to prevent that the processor is occupied for 100 %
> when running a DOS-Clipper application ?

> Thank you very much in advance for any help.

> Michel Driessen
> Genk (Belgium)

Wed, 19 Feb 2003 05:45:08 GMT
 URGENT HELP NEEDED : PROCESSOR OCCUPATION IN WINDOWS NT
Hi,

I'm using an exe which patches your .exe in order to avoid this problem. it's
called patcha.exe I' don't remember where I found it.

Alex

Quote:

> Hi,
> I haven't actually used it myself (yet), but I've seen mention of a lib with
> this function
> on Phil Barnetts Oasis site.... OSLib I think it's called.

> > URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT

> > Hello,

> > I developed an application, running in extended memory.

> > I use Clipper 5.3b, together with Blinker 5.1.

> > When the application is installed on Windows NT, I noticed that the
> > processor is always occupied for 100 % which slows down all the other
> > applications.

> > What do I need to do to prevent that the processor is occupied for 100 %
> > when running a DOS-Clipper application ?

> > Thank you very much in advance for any help.

> > Michel Driessen
> > Genk (Belgium)

Mon, 24 Feb 2003 00:01:09 GMT

1. Problem with CP 2.1.1 in Windows NT : URGENT HELP NEEDED

2. Clarion for Dos and Celeron Processor - URGENT HELP NEEDED

3. Win95, NT 4.0 Server, Clipper 5.2e - NEED HELP - URGENT

4. URGENT-help needed-URGENT

5. Clipper Processor hogging on Windows NT and 2000

6. WinREXX for DEC Alpha processor/Windows NT

7. Help length of fields name, address, occupation?

8. Application running slow in NT - HELP URGENT!!

9. WANTED: Urgent need for LabView engineer with Windows prog experience

10. Need MF Personal COBOL for Windows - URGENT

11. Need to help do to a MIPS processor!

12. need help LEON (processor)