Clipper Accounting
Author Message
 Clipper Accounting

Does anyone have any modules which I can purchase to transfer information
from a system to any accounting package Dynacom,accpac etc... we have a
system that  handles invoicing and inventory I want to transfer the
information over to the accounting package.  If anyone has experience in
this area please write back ...
Thank -you
Frank

Wed, 04 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper Accounting
Hi Franco,

Quote:
> Does anyone have any modules which I can purchase to transfer
> information from a system to any accounting package Dynacom,accpac >etc...

My Demo for Accpac is almost finished and will be posted with in the next 3
days.  Currently the demo will utilse the Accpac indowing system manager and
Job Costing but will shortly be upgraded to include Accounts Payable &
Receivable and Inventory Control.

Regards

Doug

Fri, 06 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clipper, Accounting, and the GPL

2. [$$] Report Accounts (RA) class library for accounting arithmetic

3. [**] Requesting alpha / beta sites for Report Accounts [RA] class library for accounting arithmetic

4. looking for Accounting software that's y2k and clipper compatible

5. CLIPPER AND ACCOUNTING INTEGRATION URGENT!!!!!!!!!

6. Clipper RDD/data interface for ACCPAC Accounting (DOS 6.1)

7. HELP: FlagShip and Accounting For Clipper

8. New Clipper...Clipper...Clipper Search Engine

9. Clipper...Clipper...Clipper - Search Engine

10. Clipper...Clipper...Clipper

11. Clipper...Clipper...Clipper

12. What's new at Clipper...Clipper...Clipper