LightLig: new version 1.5, same old 1.41 bugs
Author Message
 LightLig: new version 1.5, same old 1.41 bugs

Quote:

> Dear Johel,

> You can maybe change the English words in the dialog boxes by editing
> the ocx with a ressource editor.

I thought you had a better solution. This is what I'll do in the last
case. And now this confirm that LL ActiveX is only for English language
countries. And what do you do in France ? As I know, your government in
very concerned in preserve French. And if this is the case - use a
resource editor -  I think you should provide these tools in your web
site.

Quote:
> For your bug reports, they are answered in your message text.

> Regards,
> Guy Grenier
> Tech support.

So the bugs exist and I discovered the solution ? Is this what you are
saying ? And I waited 180 days for this ?!? Please, you don't have to
write using a pen, walk to the postal office and send this message.
You are using e-mail and I think you would take 10 minutes to give me
a good answer. This is not the way to talk to someone who spent
US$ 1000,00 with DFL products and an unknown number of hours to create
workarounds for these problems. Maybe DFL is so rich now that it's
giving away customers...

A very disappointed,
Johel

Sat, 10 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 LightLig: new version 1.5, same old 1.41 bugs

Guy,

Im sorry, Im sorry, Im sorry... shame on me. My questions WERE
ANSWERED in the text, but without any highlighting. So in the first pass
I didnt see then between the lines I had written previously. Guy, Im
sorry I made such a big mistake.

Johel

Quote:

> > For your bug reports, they are answered in your message text.

> > Regards,
> > Guy Grenier
> > Tech support.

> So the bugs exist and I discovered the solution ? Is this what you are
> saying ? And I waited 180 days for this ?!? Please, you don't have to
> write using a pen, walk to the postal office and send this message.
> You are using e-mail and I think you would take 10 minutes to give me
> a good answer. This is not the way to talk to someone who spent
> US$ 1000,00 with DFL products and an unknown number of hours to create
> workarounds for these problems. Maybe DFL is so rich now that it's
> giving away customers...

> A very disappointed,
> Johel

Sat, 10 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Lightlib: "New version 1.5, same old 1.41 bugs"

2. LightLib Image 1.41 Print bug (CA-VO Version)

3. LightLib 1.41 bugs with CA-VO

4. BUG: ruby-mode.el 1.41 disables font-lock coloring

5. New Templates: the Internet Framework Templates - HTTP Server Edition Version 1.5

6. How to Filein a older version file to a newer version

7. Really need old CW 1.5 copy

8. TclPro 1.41 installation problem on Linux

9. ANNOUNCE: Qddb 1.41 (database stuff)

10. ANNOUNCE: qddb 1.41

11. RARS for C55 - New version posted, with bug fix and DST Email version

12. new to clarion , ( the old DOS version)