Error/13002 Index Lock Error!
Author Message
 Error/13002 Index Lock Error!

One use has received a "Error /13002 Index lock error", Clipper error #
680. It came after changing from DBFNTX to SIX-driver 3.0. They are
running the program on a Novell network. I suppose the error is related
to some unsufficient values, but what?

--
Einar Tvete, Miclis AS

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 09 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Error/13002 Index Lock Error!

Quote:

>One use has received a "Error /13002 Index lock error", Clipper error #
>680. It came after changing from DBFNTX to SIX-driver 3.0. They are
>running the program on a Novell network. I suppose the error is related
>to some unsufficient values, but what?

Sorry to say this, but join the club!   From what i've seen though, it's not
particularly unique to SixCDX,  I believe some Comix apps are also getting
index lock errors .... I wonder whether it could be a bug in the RDD
interface of clipper???

Never got any joy out of Successware on this problem,  their answer has
always been, to provide them with a small test program that exhibits the
fault ... I can't do that, I cannot reproduce the fault at will!

Good luck anyhow.... if you find the answer tell me!!

Bri.
--

              http://www.crox.demon.co.uk/cellar

My ideas are my own, my thoughts are my own! Nobody wants em!

Sat, 09 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error /13002 Indexlock error

2. Error Mess 13002 ?

3. Index lock error & Read Error

4. Win2000 and Index lock error

5. index lock error

6. Index Lock Error!

7. Index lock errors

8. Index Lock Error 13001

9. INDEX LOCK ERROR 13000

10. Error: Time Lock Error

11. DBF/NTX error 1035 Lock Error

12. Error BASE/2012 Create error: AC01.DBF (DOS Error 32)