I'm looking for two libraries: mlibca.lib, ct.lib
Author Message
 I'm looking for two libraries: mlibca.lib, ct.lib

Hi all,

I'm looking for two libraries: mlbca.lib , ct.lib.

Thanks.
Bye.

Fri, 20 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 I'm looking for two libraries: mlibca.lib, ct.lib

Quote:

>Hi all,

>I'm looking for two libraries: mlbca.lib , ct.lib.

Those are Microsoft C libraries.

jdm

Fri, 20 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 I'm looking for two libraries: mlibca.lib, ct.lib

Quote:

> Hi all,

> I'm looking for two libraries: mlbca.lib , ct.lib.

> Thanks.
> Bye.

Hello Rizzi,

I do not recognise the first named library.

The second, ct.lib, belongs to the CA-Clipper Tools product, a
commercial product.

My company has several original, unopened copies of CA-Clipper Tools
version 3 (including the latest patches) available for sale at US$30
each plus postage. If you are interested, you can contact us on

Regards,

Ross McKenzie
ValuSoft
Melbourne Australia

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 I'm looking for two libraries: mlibca.lib, ct.lib
mlibca.lib means:
m =>medium memory module
libc => C library
a =>alternate math routines

ct.lib is clipper tools (real mode) library.

Both are commercial (copyrighted) software.

Quote:

>Hi all,

>I'm looking for two libraries: mlbca.lib , ct.lib.

>Thanks.
>Bye.

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 I'm looking for two libraries: mlibca.lib, ct.lib

Quote:

>mlibca.lib means:
>m =>medium memory module
>libc => C library
>a =>alternate math routines

>ct.lib is clipper tools (real mode) library.

>Both are commercial (copyrighted) software.

>>Hi all,

>>I'm looking for two libraries: mlbca.lib , ct.lib.

>>Thanks.
>>Bye.

At the risk of starting a flame war, so what.  Both products are defunct for
all practical purposes and not supported by either Microsoft or CA.  Both
libraries couldnt be bought "new" if you wanted to.  Yeah, I know you can
still get Clipper Tools III somewhere, but like I said, so what.  Although Mr.
Riccardo didh't go into any detail as to why he needs these, I assume its to
recompile an old project that was dependent on them. (Really Rizzi, you
should have pleaded your case just a little more thoroughly).  Anyway, I'm
sure not worried about the Software Police knocking on my door if I were to
email him a copy!

Mark

**  Remove ".nospam" when replying or email will bounce back to you...

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. I lost my library CT.LIB for Clipper 5.01

2. S87 - Libraries (NL187.LIB & NLEXT87.LIB)

3. Looking for Excel API library (XLCALL.LIB) for Excel 7

4. /usr/lib/dld.sl: Can't find path for shared library: libcobccsupport.sl

5. Hostname using PPD VisualWorks CT-Lib connect

6. CaTools (CT.lib) for Linux?

7. Need ct.lib for BMP2HP to work

8. Using ct.lib with Exospace

9. ct.lib

10. ct.lib and protected mode in clipper 5.3b

11. Who has CT.LIB??

12. ct.lib math function ?