Past posting: Novell, Temp Dir, corruption
Author Message
 Past posting: Novell, Temp Dir, corruption

I remember reading a posting in the past 2 months about Clipper
5.2, Novell, Temporary directories & file corruption.

It may be relevant to a problem my customer is having.

If anyone remembers, please re-post or e-mail me at

TIA

Tue, 16 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to change pine temp dir??

2. os independent temp dir?

3. Temp Files In Novell

4. Large temp file on Novell with Exospace

5. Novell Mail dir

6. TPS file corruption on Novell networks

7. Corruption detected on Novell.

8. FPT File corruption problem on Novell Network

9. VO1: data corruption on novell netware

10. Clipper/Novell data file corruption HELP!!!!

11. Past postings

12. Temp.Research Post