funcky.lib - overcl.lib
Author Message
 funcky.lib - overcl.lib

where can i get the libraries funcky.lib and overcl.lib?

Sat, 04 Oct 2003 19:08:07 GMT
 funcky.lib - overcl.lib

>------=_NextPart_000_00F2_01C0C73F.7223F4C0

>where can i get the libraries funcky.lib and overcl.lib?

funcky.lib from     www.funcky.com

don't recognise the other one

Regards,

Ross McKenzie
ValuSoft
Melbourne Australia

Sat, 04 Oct 2003 20:09:58 GMT
 funcky.lib - overcl.lib
Hi,

Overcl.lib is part of the Overlay() product from http://www.sofdesign.com

Richard

Quote:

> >This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

> >------=_NextPart_000_00F2_01C0C73F.7223F4C0

> >where can i get the libraries funcky.lib and overcl.lib?

> funcky.lib from     www.funcky.com

> don't recognise the other one

> Regards,

> Ross McKenzie
> ValuSoft
> Melbourne Australia

Sat, 04 Oct 2003 22:54:31 GMT
 funcky.lib - overcl.lib

Quote:

>>This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

>>------=_NextPart_000_00F2_01C0C73F.7223F4C0

>>where can i get the libraries funcky.lib and overcl.lib?

>funcky.lib from     www.funcky.com

>don't recognise the other one

Overcl.lib is the Overlay Library - largely obsolete now that Blinker
has SwpRunCmd()

--
Nick Ramsay
WitzEnd Computer Services UK

Sat, 04 Oct 2003 23:43:37 GMT
 funcky.lib - overcl.lib
Nick,

It is probably obsolete but I bet his code is full of call to the overlay
lib or he would not be asking about it.  I know a lot of my old code has
calls uses the keyboard stuffing features.  I used to call Q&A or another
program and stuff the keyboard with conversion information for my Clipper
databases.  It was much better than the keyboard command in Clipper.

Mike

Quote:

> >>This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

> >>------=_NextPart_000_00F2_01C0C73F.7223F4C0

> >>where can i get the libraries funcky.lib and overcl.lib?

> >funcky.lib from     www.funcky.com

> >don't recognise the other one

> Overcl.lib is the Overlay Library - largely obsolete now that Blinker
> has SwpRunCmd()

> --
> Nick Ramsay
> WitzEnd Computer Services UK

Sun, 05 Oct 2003 01:04:30 GMT
 funcky.lib - overcl.lib

Quote:

>where can i get the libraries funcky.lib and overcl.lib?

overcl.lib is Overlay.

You can use Blinker SWPRUNCMD( as a substitute.

--

        Oasis WWW  http://www.the-oasis.net
         FTP Site  ftp://ftp.the-oasis.net

           Be as you would seem to be.

Sun, 05 Oct 2003 12:16:30 GMT
 funcky.lib - overcl.lib

  Hello,

  where can i get the libraries funcky.lib and overcl.lib?

  At http://www.grafxsoft.com

  Brian
  http://www.grafxsoft.com

Sun, 05 Oct 2003 19:11:24 GMT
 funcky.lib - overcl.lib

See www.grafxsoft.com

Serge Loste
Limal; Belgium

  where can i get the libraries funcky.lib and overcl.lib?

Thu, 09 Oct 2003 18:21:41 GMT

1. tcl76sa.lib/tk42sa.lib anyone?

2. Looking for OVERCL.LIB

3. Problem with converting Summer 87 to CA-Clipper 5.2e with Funcky.LIB

4. Funcky Lib question

5. Linking sqldedev.lib, desktopenginedeploy.lib to my app: unsupported recordtype 21

6. S87 - Libraries (NL187.LIB & NLEXT87.LIB)

7. sup3552.lib & classy.lib

8. Need Clipon.lib and Super35.lib

9. Need old lib file - expand.lib

10. I'm looking for two libraries: mlibca.lib, ct.lib

11. PCFUNC.LIB AND PCKERNEL.LIB

12. BLXRATEX.LIB and BLXCLP53.LIB for BLINKER V4.1