HELP : Look for information of database internal file structure
Author Message
 HELP : Look for information of database internal file structure

Quote:

>Can anyone tell me where can i get infomation on definition of *.dbf
>internal file structure (means the way the data being represented and its
>control information on data type, length etc) and also the index file
>internal stucture.
>Thanks.

Yes, it is listed in Rick Spence's book "Clipper Programming Guide",
as well as in the technical bulletins in the Clipper forum libraries
on Compuserve.

Larry
L. M. Rappaport & Associates, Inc.       Voice +1.603.237.8400
P. O. Box 158                            Fax   +1.603.237.8430
Colebrook, NH 03576                      CIS   72427,2567

Tue, 18 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP : Look for information of database internal file structure
Can anyone tell me where can i get infomation on definition of *.dbf
internal file structure (means the way the data being represented and its
control information on data type, length etc) and also the index file
internal stucture.

Thanks.

Tue, 18 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for tk internals information

2. looking for information on automatic data structure selection

3. Database Manager Internal Error 13 - HELP

4. Access Databases without knowing File Structure

5. Looking for C++ code to access Clipper database files

6. looking for csv file database support in TCL

7. Need help w/sprintf-like internal file use.

9. FA: $5.00 Cics : A Guide to Internal Structure

10. Internal structure of load modules

11. HELP needed with FILE Structure ...

12. Help-File structure without dictionary