W'95, printing, Summer 87
Author Message
 W'95, printing, Summer 87

I have an old Summer '87 applications which works with all kind of
printers, but now gets stuck when used on an HP OfficeJet 350: all
prints fails with "printer not ready" (=false return from ISPRINTER()).
There are no problems with native Windows applications on this system.

I have observed similar problems when using the HP Status Monitor, which
gets in the way of DOS based applications, but not for W'95
applications; but this doesn't seem to be the cause of the problem with
the 350.

Does anybody have any suggestions.

Mon, 13 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Win '95/Summer '87

2. Summer '87 Print Output To Print Manager??

3. Summer '87 on Windows 95 / Novell v3.12

4. Win 95, NAV and Summer '87

5. Clipper '87 and printing under W'95

6. Summer '87 App doesn't remote print

7. Print Screen - Summer '87

8. Print Screen - Summer '87 (well clipper 5.2 for sure)

9. Summer 87 and Win 95 Problem

10. Summer 87 & Windows 95

11. Clipper Summer 87 & Windows 95/NT

12. Ada '87 and '95 standards.