New VO ftp site
Author Message
 New VO ftp site

Hi VO users

There is a new ftp location just for VO files:

ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/win3/apps/vo

Not much there at the moment yet but as I get permission from the programme
authors I will add more items.

Have you got any useful apps or libraries you would like to share with
others?

Best regards

Trevor
_______________________________________
Trevor Smith
Ashdown Software
Southampton, UK

CIS  101674,305
____________________________________

Fri, 09 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 New VO ftp site

Here is a list of the files in ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/win3/apps/vo

CSplash.zip   Splash screen .AEF
Tabc_g.zip    Tab control .AEF
Msmbuf.zip    Buffered server
W95fix.zip    Fixes the menu freezing bug in Win95

Not much at the moment but its a start!

I shall be uploading Glen McDiarmids Pop-up Calendar in the next couple of
days.

Best regards

Trevor
_______________________________________
Trevor Smith
Ashdown Software
Southampton, UK

CIS  101674,305
____________________________________

Sat, 10 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. new ftp engine at my ftp site!

2. VO - Latest uploads to VO ftp site at ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/win3/apps/vo

3. VO ftp site file list update

4. VO ftp site file list update

5. Clipper / VO FTP site

6. VO ftp or web site????

7. Squeak FTP site established: ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak

8. My ftp site (ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper)

9. * New FTP site needs your contributions *

10. a New cluster for Eiffel/S v1.3 FTP-Sites

11. New FTP Site

12. My Clipper ftp site has a new location!