Clipper 5.2
Author Message
 Clipper 5.2

Hi,

Does anybody knows and FTP from where I can download for free a Clipper
5.2 compiler?

I would appretiate any informations on the above ASAP.

Fernando.

Sun, 19 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper 5.2

Quote:

> Hi,

> Does anybody knows and FTP from where I can download for free a Clipper
> 5.2 compiler?

No legal ones. That is copyrighted software.

Quote:
> I would appretiate any informations on the above ASAP.

Swallow hard and buy it.

Mon, 20 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper 5.2

Quote:

> Hi,

> Does anybody knows and FTP from where I can download for free a Clipper
> 5.2 compiler?

> I would appretiate any informations on the above ASAP.

> Fernando.

fernando,

Clipper is a commercial product. No one has a copy for legal downloading
without payment.

If you cannot afford to buy the program, maybe you could afford to have
someone else compile it for you and supply the .exe to you instead?

Regards,

Ross McKenzie
Melbourne Australia

Tue, 21 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper 5.2

Clipper nunca ha sido un producto Shareware, y no parece que vaya a empezar
a serlo ahora, as que no existe lo que buscas. Si existe un servicio de
FTP en el 'site' de Computer Associates, con 'parches' para las versiones
de Clipper previamente instaladas en el disco duro, pero no con versiones
completas. Mala suerte.

Quote:
> Does anybody knows and FTP from where I can download for free a Clipper
> 5.2 compiler?

Sat, 25 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper 5.2

Quote:
> Clipper nunca ha sido un producto Shareware, y no parece que vaya a
empezar
> a serlo ahora, as que no existe lo que buscas. Si existe un servicio de
> FTP en el 'site' de Computer Associates, con 'parches' para las versiones
> de Clipper previamente instaladas en el disco duro, pero no con versiones
> completas. Mala suerte.

> > Does anybody knows and FTP from where I can download for free a Clipper
> > 5.2 compiler?

I hope not.

Sun, 26 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Reading from COM1: (Clipper S'87 or Clipper 5.2)

2. Clipper 5.01a->Clipper 5.2 or 5.3

3. Clipper Tools and Clipper 5.2 upgrade

4. clipper 5.2 + Clipper Tools + PII 300 Mhz = PROBLEMS

5. reindex in clipper 5.2 & clipper 5.3

6. Btrieve with Clipper 5.2 & Clipper 5.3

7. have Clipper 5.2 and Clipper tools to trade

8. Clipper 5.2 avail

9. Clipper 5.2 and Windows NT?

10. Clipper 5.2 Radio Buttons?

11. Looking for Clipper 5.2 or 5.3 licenced

12. PRINT CLIPPER 5.2